On the fence about attending the third annual ExamSoft Assessment Conference due to budget concerns?
We have a few tips to help keep costs down as you join peers and colleagues for an incredible event filled with networking and learning about best practices in assessment.
We’re well aware that the bulk of your budget will go toward travel arrangements. Start saving from the moment you plan your trip to Denver with EAC-exclusive travel discounts on airfare and multiple transportation services.
- United Airlines has agreed to offer special rates for EAC attendees of up to 10 percent off when you book using the code: ZYK2182248
- Delta Airlines also has an EAC-exclusive offer for attendees of up to 10 percent off when you use the Meeting Event Code NMPUU at checkout.
- SuperShuttle is offering conference attendees a special 10 percent discount.
- Uber will be available for travel around Denver. If you have yet to try the popular car service, sign up with promo code uberEACDenver to receive your first ride (up to $15) free.
- AVIS has graciously provided a special discount code that is available for attendees to use seven days before and after the conference.
- Hertz will offer attendees a special rate when the convention number 022Q8409 is used to make a reservation online or by phone at 1-800-654-2240.
Eating out can definitely break the bank. At EAC 2016, breakfast and lunch will be provided in addition to mid-session snacks for your convenience, meaning less money spent on outside dining.
While assessment knowledge is priceless, we’re well aware that any opportunity to save is a good one, and now that you’re aware of more ways to enjoy EAC 2017 on a budget, there’s only one thing left to do: register!
Come prepared for a fabulous experience filled with sessions designed to help you take your assessment process to the next level.
See you soon!